Friday, May 1, 2009

this is the first time i wrote this way.

infatuated.
it seems most people always have that like what my dad said, especially guys, haih, guys..~
even till 90 yrs old a guy still can be infatuated, alright, stop elaborating.
somehow, I wonder why am I so anxious about it, well, alway exploding my feeling, erm, perhaps pressure, force of attraction and etc. etc.
okay, fine, if I am gonna get married, I'm sure it's a calling, don't anybody think so? So why am I so troubled about?

hmm, just wondering where's my diary gone too, I supposed I've forgotten that I once promised, no matter how hard it gonna get, I'll still keep my promise, isn't it?

And why did the school life seems to take away everyone's life? hmm, life's purpose? I'm living for Who, don't I have an idea? Don't I have the ability to answer that to my heart which is troubled?

Why I seems to lost something, perhaps siblingship?
Anyway, I'm just gonna say, I really really really miss my siblings, all of you, those times..how sweet was those days.

sometimes, I'm still gonna walk this journey, fight this battle, cross the streets of persecution, with my God on my side, just so.

No matter how hard is it, how many times it is, I know I will not, and never be alone.
No mater how difficult, I'm still gonna carry the cross, and walk with praises on my lips.
'cause I know, I may fail, but if You are on my side, failure is not gonna overtake me.
If You are with me, who can be against?

missing all my lovely siblings.

No comments: