Tuesday, November 11, 2008

friend

who is friend?
friends are not those who do the same thing with,
but those that love and cares.
who is friend?
friends are those who neither judge us nor praise us,
but are those who showede us lesson through their heart-felt act.
who is friend?
they are those unwilling to leave us to solve the problems ourselves.
They are with us when we are growing,
with us when we cry,
with us when we laugh in joy.

Such is a friend that I have,
am glad because you are.
what you've done no longer is something that I'll be just a spectator,
but what you've done has make me a receiver.

You have poured out your love far more than I could grab and more than I could hold.
you have showed me what's friendship like,
you have something for me than I doesn't really fit to receive,
yet what you've done make me understood one thing,
there is war and battles,
journeys and paths,
evil and grudges.
But I still have friends.

Friends, have listen patiently when I have more than words to say,
you have time never ending for me to cry.
Yet you have me rebuke when I have cause things to stumble in my life,
gives courage to what is right in a firm place.

blessed! I call out.
the word thanks is never to be taken as how I would express.
no gratitude from my mouth seems to fit for your care.

friends I have in this broken road,
not alone, never!

advises, condemnation, judgement, prejudice against me,
does not call me to shatter like a pot.
yet it became my reason to live.

friendship have told me,
it wasn't because who I am,
not because of what I have done,
but because of the presence of the ever-wondering grace.

I'll never know,
till you spell out my name,
Because of Him, I have you,
because of one love, I'm alive,
because such grace, I learn that I could never escape from the circumstances,
but I'm not alone.

what shall I ever say?
except praises for He who that placed you beside me.
without the bounding of time.

2 comments:

paul said...

Hi Friend,
I am not sure that I qualify to be called a friend to you, only JESUS may be..
All I will do is to follow HIS example to be a friend like HIM to others (I knew I can never be as good as HE is), but I will try my best, I knew I will alsways failed and people will laugh at me... but never mind, I will still try and persist, even make very little progress... Since HE is such a friend to me even I am not a friend to HIM, or even ignored HIM, so, Help me GOD ;)

little bro said...

He's never tired of being our friend to us.