Friday, June 12, 2009

heart, let's sing. rejoice.

what have I found now?
in this life fixed on the blood,
even when I fail and fall,
You hold me up and say, "You are mine."

In Christ alone, I found my hope,
I found all I can ever imagined for,
and much more that could never leave my heart empty.
perhaps I should have just keep myself under Your wings and trust,
and to cast all that I am.
Have I not grateful,
or have I forgotten You,

why have I sing with heart so dry never stay fresh,
renew my heart, Lord,
as we preach what our hearts have always felt of,
though we may not see, we know by heat,
that very day You lift us up to sing.

we preached You came,
walk through the dust,
yet they would not believe,
and say that's absurd.
and those who closed their hearts,
they said it's impossible that a God never in history, had created everything.

Can I not sing, Lord.
due to Your promise.
Can I not cry, Lord.
due to Your love,
yet I would pray now,
that You our God would fill our hearts with song,
as sing and pray to You.

keep us aflamed Lord,
keep us stay in presence,
keep our hearts strengthened at the night of Gethsemane.
that out of our hearts may flow living water.
and out of the rocks, water will flow,
and children will shout You name.

Your name be blessed,
and Your Church in love.

and I know Lord, one day I'll leave my dearest here,
and Lord, though I know not am I a blessing or pain,
I pray o God, they'll see You as their King,
and know that this day,
Your majesty proclaimed.

have our hearts broken?
have their blood shed in vain in the jungle unseen?
have Your blood stained the tree You planted in vain?
have not the trees grow?
by the seed You planted?

yet how many Lord will rest in Your arms,
and why is the hearts so disturbed?
let us Lord be like the chicks behind the wings of hen,
and never walk on our own.

O God, though I'm worthless,
disappoint not Thy sons and daughters,
the princes and princess,
I know You won't.
and let our hearts sing.

Your name be blessed Lord,
Your Church in love.
What can I say to a Brother who died for me?
-with the song In Christ Alone

No comments: