Friday, August 14, 2009

Just another word.

I woke up again, then fell, then really woke up from my sin.
------------------------------------------------------------
"His divinity is equal to the Father, His humanity is submissive to the Father"

-by a d'na officer.

I couldn't really understand why man are sometimes so fickle, somehow unfaithful. I understand the part where lust is a young man's battle, but I don't understand why, given the red lights, warnings, reminders, memories of the past, I still somehow lose it.

Its answer remains an unknown to me till I was impressed by the Holy Spirit where the above quote flash through my mind and stay in it. My heart of wonder, satisfied.

It's not about my strength or my ability. Not that those who failed are weaker. I realised soon after, it's because my will of taking control, instead of letting Him to. I took over the authority, manage it, trying to handle it with my own hands. He never hold back from us, our freedom of freewill each human has. But He also given us the knowledge of what's right and what's wrong, I supposed it's called conscience. It became more and more blunt as we dismiss it time after time. But the gift of the Holy Spirit sharpens it, as we come with a humble heart, as we repent.

I know full well, if I were called to marriage, God certainly provide. I don't have to do what I did, imagine, seek, anxious, worry, fantasised and what's worst that you could think of. Only if, I were submissive. Surely the Creator of universe and the One who promises perfect love have a perfect plan for us. Then it sums up to this question: who can take care of my life better, more fruitful? God or me?

Christ was a perfect example, as human, He faced much temptation as well, but tempted in everyway, still sinlessly paid the sin of the people He created and loved. Why? I believed it's the word - submissive.

This morning, as many other, I have heard many times of the phrase "budaya Barat", it was used so many times in such context that I don't know how many people have the impression that: western culture = bad. Well, I beg to differ. Where does the practice of Father's and Mother's Day started from, where does Children's Day started from? Abraham Lincoln was from the West. Mother Teresa as well. I do not think the problem lies with geography, nor because of the difference in culture, but he similarities of man's desire for evil - self-centredness.

We know full well we need authority over us, but we go against it. Laws, companies, school, even parents. But we want our ways.

As to question of whether the westerners are righfully accused, I supposed you've the answer. By both history and present times.

kay, sidetrack. keep it up. God bless, take care.

better go study my physics now, love yea. (:

No comments: